Indian Mung Bean Salad (Moong Bean Sprout Salad) V+GF: extraordinarily simple, scrumptious, and full of vitamins salad utilizing moong/mung beans, onion, peanuts, and seasoning.
Increase your arms, if you’re like me and at all times on the lookout for methods to include extra salads into your weight loss program?
This Indian Mung Bean Salad or Moong Sprouts Salad is one in every of my favourite such goto recipes.
As I’ve moong beans or sprouted moong beans more often than not in summer time at residence, this one is my favourite summer time salad.
It’s SUPER simple to make, full of flavors, nutritious, and had a pleasant crunchy texture. Additionally, the addition of pomegranate provides it a lightweight candy taste.
No difficult or tons of components, only a few stuff and you’ve got the salad prepared in 10 minutes.
Makes for an ideal breakfast, lunch, and even anytime snacks.
It may also be served as snacks at residence events and will be made prematurely (like a day earlier than).
Indian Mung Bean Salad Components:
As with most salads, the components are tremendous easy and you’ll add/take away or substitute any of them (besides the moong):
- Moong Bean or Mung Beans
- Onion – you should use any that you just like.
- Roasted Peanuts – use any flavors you have got.
- Pomegranate Arils – peeled at residence or storebought.
- Lemon or lime
- Contemporary Cilantro + mint – you should use both too
- Seasoning: salt, crimson chili powder, turmeric, amchur powder (dry mango – optionally available)
Make Moong Bean Salad:
- Simply chop the onions and contemporary cilantro thinly.
- Add moong / mung beans, onion, pomegranate arils, peanuts, seasoning, and cilantro in a bowl. Combine evenly.
- Add lemon or lime juice and blend the whole lot as soon as once more. Give it a fast style take a look at and add extra seasoning if required.
- Serve contemporary and luxuriate in.
With only a handful of components, you may make an especially scrumptious and wholesome salad.
Storage and Ideas:
My primary rule for all salads is storing the primary components individually and the seasoning individually.
By no means add salt or seasoning and retailer salads as they go away the water and make them soggy
You’ll be able to place all of the components individually in air-tight containers within the fridge.
You’ll be able to substitute pomegranate with chopped apples, pear, orange, and so forth.
You’ll be able to substitute peanuts or make it extra loaded with some other nuts like cashews, almonds, raisins, pistachio, and so forth
You’ll be able to skip crimson chili powder if want be.
Tried Our Recipe – AWESOME!!!
Now Shortly SNAP A PICTURE & TAG :
#easycookingwithmolly + @easycookingwithmolly on Instagram –>
Join with Me Right here: Fb / Pinterest / Instagram
:: You Might Additionally Like ::
Indian Chickpea Salad Recipe (Chole Salad) Glutenfree
Cucumber Avocado Salad (10 Minutes Simple Recipe)
Greek Watermelon Salad (10 Minutes with Chili Lime Seasoning)
- 1 cup mung / moong bean
- 1 giant onion – thinly chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts – any taste you have got
- 1 lime – halved
- 5-6 sprigs contemporary cilantro- thinly chopped
- 2 sprigs fesh mint – thinly chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black salt
- 1/4 tsp crimson chili powder
- 1/2 tsp amchur powder – optionally available
- 2 pinches turmeric powder
- In a bowl, add moong / mung bean, onions, pomegranate, peanuts, seasoning, cilantro+mint, and blend the whole lot.
- Squeeze lemon juice on high and blend the whole lot completely.
- Test for style (add extra seasoning if want be).
- Switch to a serving bowl and luxuriate in contemporary.
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 278Complete Fats: 15gSaturated Fats: 3gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 9gLdl cholesterol: 0mgSodium: 800mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 17gSugar: 11gProtein: 19g